Python is a widely used high-level programming language for general-purpose programming, created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
An interpreted language, Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability (notably using whitespace indentation to delimit
code blocks rather than curly brackets or keywords), and a syntax that allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than might be
used in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable writing clear programs on both a small and large scale.
The course is basically designed for developers, learners to familiarize with Python Programming. The training period allows the developer to understand different features of Python Programming used for coding and debugging:
- To gain deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- To learn basics of Python
- To create and manage strings, arrays, collections and enumerators using Python
- To learn development tools for python
- To carry out and learn the concept of python project structure
- To create simple to complex application using python
- To create classes which are efficient and appropriate for given programming scenarios
- To gain deep understanding of python language features like Data Structures, exceptions etc.
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).