The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases.
PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. This training helps you to build your base with PHP
The course will cover aspects of how to use PHP, MySQL to create powerful and easy to maintain database driven websites. The course will also cover Installation & Configuration of PHP and MySQL.
- Understand the basics of the Web Technology
- Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
- Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites.
- Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data.
- Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
- Uploading files to server
- Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications 10. Test and debug a PHP application
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).