Discover the fundamentals of networking. the Trainer takes you on an exploration of various network topologies, different cable types,
and the functionality of network devices, and helps you understand collision domains,
the ways in which switches move traffic, and message types. Plus, learn how to troubleshoot basic switch issues.
Add to your IT skillset with these network administration courses. Learn how to become a network administrator or keep up with advances in technology.
This training covers Windows Server, network troubleshooting, and much more.
- Local-area networks (LANs)
- Wide-area networks (WANs)
- Configuring Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Open System Interconnection (OSI) model
- Configuring routers
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).