Design, create, and deploy a fun IoT device using Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms.
This Specialization covers embedded systems, the Raspberry Pi Platform, or the Arduino environment
for building devices that can control the physical world. In the final Capstone Project,
you’ll apply the skills you learned by designing, building, and testing a microcontroller-based embedded system,
producing a unique final project suitable for showcasing to future employers.
This training exposes students to various ingenious IOT features. The Modules also covers few modules from Chip Level Modules.
- Define the term “Internet of Things”
- State the technological trends which have led to IoT.
- Describe the impact of IoT on society.
- Define what an embedded system is in terms of its interface.
- Enumerate and describe the components of an embedded system.
- Describe the interactions of embedded systems with the physical world.
- Name the core hardware components most commonly used in IoT devices.
- Describe the interaction between software and hardware in an IoT device.
- Describe the role of an operating system to support software in an IoT device.
- Explain the use of networking and basic networking hardware.
- Describe the structure of the Internet.
- Describe the meaning of a “network protocol”.
- Explain MANETs and their relation to IoT.
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).