ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites. It allows you to use a full featured programming language such as C# or VB.NET to build web applications easily.
ASP.NET was released in 2002 as a successor to Classic ASP.
ASP.NET pages have the extension .aspx and are normally written in C# (C sharp).
ASP.NET 4.6 is the latest official version of ASP.NET.
ASP.NET 5 was expected to be an important redesign of ASP.NET.
Course covers all the concepts that made .NET probably the most popular Microsoft Framework.
- Microsoft Framework Architecture
- Development of Console Application
- Building Windows application
- OOP using C#.NET
- Data access mechanisms provided by ADO.NET
- Create and consume Libraries (.dll)
- Create a web application using .NET
- Integrating IIS with ASP.NET
- Working with POSTBACK
- Developing WebSite and WebApplication
- Application Security
- Development of WebService and Consume WebService
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).