Android is an open source and Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as
smartphones and tablet computers. Android was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies.
This training will teach you basic Android programming and will also take you
through some advance concepts related to Android application development.
This course will help you learn mobile app development from scratch and unlock new job opportunities for you in start-ups as well as large organizations.
- To understand the android platform architecture .
- Difference between Android and other mobile development environments.
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy Android applications,
- Use Android SDK's simulator to test and debug applications,
- Construct user interfaces with built-in views and layouts.
- Advantage of APIs for data storage, retrieval, files, databases etc
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).